Dardanup Mine Site
Doral Mineral Sands (Iwatani Corporation Japan)
Heavy Mineral Sands
October 2012 – May 2018
Burekup – Western Australia
MINING SERVICES PROJECT
Grade Banks Constructed
Iluka Dams Seeded & Fertilised
Disturbance to Rehabilitation Area
Material Quantity Ore & Overburden
Mine Site Construction Services provided client Doral Mineral Sands Mining and Rehabilitation Services at the Dardanup Mineral Site between October 2012 and May 2018.
[Matt to assist with a summary overview of this project.Matt to assist with a summary overview of this project.Matt to assist with a summary overview of this project.Matt to assist with a summary overview of this project.Matt to assist with a summary overview of this project.]
- Mining Operations 24/7 @ 365 days in low lying, high rain fall area of Western Australia.
- ROM Feed Operations: 24/7 Year round double shift @ min feed rate of 400tph.
- Rehabilitation of disturbance areas in conjunction with ongoing mining operations – “pit to pasture”.
- Reinstatement of gazed main roads to Main road specification.
- Reinstatement of Water Corporation irrigation channels.
- Removal of Client plant and infrastructure.
- Management of local DIDO workforce.
- Daily production reporting and monitoring reportable to client.
- Control of back fill area/s in conjunction with GPS aided equipment due to limited top soil balance
- Low ground pressure equipment employed to place fill in existing tailing areas and that had initial cap of co-disposed fill in situ.
- Dieback management of plant and equipment via Green Card status